Kristalina Georgieva Is in the Battle for the Head of IMF
Bulgarian is in the battle for the head of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). Among the five candidates is Kristalina Georgieva, a french spokesman said on Tuesday, quoting Reuters.
65-year-old Georgieva is likely to be supported by eastern European countries, but her candidacy will require a change of rules. According to them, the occupants should be under 65. Applications must be announced between 29 July and 6 September.
- » The Juncker Plan Will Provide Financial Assistance of BGN 10 million For 320 Micro-Enterprises in Bulgaria
- » EP Supports Accession Talks with Albania and Northern Macedonia
- » New Report: EC Reports on Bulgaria's Progress, Considers Dropping Monitoring (REVIEW)
- » Today's EC Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Likely to be the Latest
- » The Latest Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Expected to be Submitted Today
- » Six Countries Sign Common Document on Mobility Package