Kristalina Georgieva Is in the Battle for the Head of IMF
Bulgarian is in the battle for the head of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). Among the five candidates is Kristalina Georgieva, a french spokesman said on Tuesday, quoting Reuters.
65-year-old Georgieva is likely to be supported by eastern European countries, but her candidacy will require a change of rules. According to them, the occupants should be under 65. Applications must be announced between 29 July and 6 September.
- » MFA: No Data For Bulgarians Affected by the Floods in Northern Greece
- » Rosen Zhelyazkov Discusses Mobility Package with EU Ministers in Brussels
- » Mariya Gabriel Nominated to be European Commissioner For Innovation and Youth
- » Maria Gabriel Opens the Fourth Edition of the Digital Life and Design Conference in Brussels
- » The Distribution of the Resources in the European Commission Will be Announced Today
- » European Commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis Arrives in Bulgaria