Romania Needs 1 Million Workers
Romania's Finance Minister Eugen Teodorovici said the country's economy need one million workers, Romanian media reported.
At a conference in Bucharest dedicated to the employment situation in Romania, the Minister noted that about 5 million Romanians have gone abroad and there are also many who work in black market.
"Currently, Romania needs one million workers, which is extremely important," Teodorovici said, pointing out that some measures taken by the authorities have managed to return the Romanian workers to their homeland and set an example with the construction sector.
- » Eurobarometer: human Rights Worldwide, Freedom of Speech and Gender Equality are the Top European Values
- » Erdogan Relocates 1 Million Refugees to the "Safe Zone"
- » EU with a Mega Subsidy of € 3.2 Billion for the Production of Electric Batteries
- » The Missing People after the Volcano Eruption in New Zealand Are Considered Dead
- » 8 People still Missing after New Zealand Volcano Eruption
- » A Military Aircraft with 38 People on Board Disappeared in Chile