Romania Needs 1 Million Workers
Romania's Finance Minister Eugen Teodorovici said the country's economy need one million workers, Romanian media reported.
At a conference in Bucharest dedicated to the employment situation in Romania, the Minister noted that about 5 million Romanians have gone abroad and there are also many who work in black market.
"Currently, Romania needs one million workers, which is extremely important," Teodorovici said, pointing out that some measures taken by the authorities have managed to return the Romanian workers to their homeland and set an example with the construction sector.
- » 90 People Were Detained during Protests in Paris
- » Migrant Situation in Greece Gets even Worse - Lesbos Camp Is Overcrowded
- » Four People Were Killed in the Floods in Texas after Imelda
- » 600 Protests Are Planned in the United States on September 20-27
- » Queen Elizabeth II Owns Four Apartments in Moscow, but She May not Know about them
- » Mark Zuckerberg Met Donald Trump at the White House