What Happens to Our Personal Data After the Hacker Attack of the NRA System?
Second week after the breakthrough in the NRA's database, the issues that concern about 4 million Bulgarians who have been subject to the hacker attack are more than the answers they receive from the revenue agency and the institutions involved in the problem.
Only 200 people in Bulgaria have strong evidence that their data is seriously compromised and should change their personal documents. They will be personally contacted by the revenue agency to inform them what they need to do to protect their security.
The remaining 4 million people can check if they have come under the hacker attack through the special application of the NRA.
The problem is what happens to Bulgarians abroad who do not have Bulgarian numbers. For them, NRA promises to open a telephone line through which the verification of the information is possible.
NRA opens telephone line for Bulgarians abroad.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend