Greece Bans Imports of Pork From Bulgaria
Greece bans imports of pork from Bulgaria, Minister of Agriculture Dessislava Taneva announced from the floor of the National Assembly.
The control of the border with our country will be strengthened.
Upon entering our southern neighbor, the luggage of all tourists to import meat products will be checked.
- » First Polio Case in Malaysia in 27 Years
- » Minister Desislava Taneva: There is no Salmonella-Infected Chicken on the Market
- » More than 140,000 People Died from Measles Globally Last Year
- » At Least 100 Tonnes of Chicken Infected with Salmonella Has Reached the Bulgarian Market
- » Contraceptive Pill That Needs to be Taken Only Once a Month is on the Way
- » Brazil Approved the Sale of Cannabis for Medical Purposes