Another 23 Railway Stations and Offices Will Implement the New Ticketing System by the End of the Year
BDZ and "Information Service" AD continue the implementation of the new ticketing system at several ticket sales points in the country, which is already in operation at the National Bureau of Ticketing, which is one of the largest ticket offices in the country. There are about 300 ticket sales a day at the railway bureau.
By the end of 2019 it is planned to introduce the new ticketing system into the ticket offices of another 23 railway stations and railway offices in the country. After the new system is fully implemented, the possibility of issuing tickets online for all trains will also be activated.
At the end of August the full functionality of the booking system is expected to start. Certain advanced bidirectional displays will be installed on certain pre-sale vouchers to visualize the places on the train and thus facilitate the choice of customers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Weekend with Summer Temperatures up to 35 Degrees
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases, 14243 Total
- » European Commission: First Agreement on a Potential Vaccine Against COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: Deputy Director of Pazardzhik Police Dies of COVID-19 Infection
- » Protests in Bulgaria: “Protecting democracy!” is the Motto of 37th Day of Anti-Government Protests
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 176 Newly Registered Cases in 5877 PCR Tests