Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Confirmed New Outbreaks of African Swine Fever in the Regions of Pleven and Veliko Tarnovo
The Bulgarian Food Safety Agency (BNSA) found two new outbreaks in private farms in the city of Iskar, Iskar municipality, Pleven and Klimentovo, Polski Trambesh, Veliko Tarnovo. In both farms there were nearly 30 pigs.
The samples were confirmed as positive for the African swine fever virus (ASF) by the National Reference Laboratory at the National Diagnostic Research Veterinary Medical Institute in Sofia, BNSA announced.
So far the outbreaks in domestic pigs are 21.
- » Mark Zuckerberg Defended the Rules of Social Networks for Political Speaking
- » Japan Lifted the Temporary Ban on the Import of Bulgarian Poultry Meat
- » Where the Most Generous People Live?
- » € 600 Million More Foreign Investments in Bulgaria since the Beginning of the Year
- » 15% Increase in the Banking System's Profit for the First Six Months of the Year
- » The MFA Advised Bulgarians to Avoid Traveling to Catalonia