The Investigation of Railway Incidents Goes under the Direct Authority of the Council of Ministers
The National Assembly adopted the final amendments to the Railway Transport Act. The Railway Accident Investigation Unit will be directly subordinated to the Council of Ministers, BNR reports.
The amendments to the Railway Act ensure the independence of the Railway Accident Investigation Unit and the Incident Investigation Body from the Infrastructure Operator. By doing so, Bulgaria will implement the European Commission's recommendation, as well as prevent the risk of being convicted from the Court of Justice, following a petition.
The amendments to the Anti-Money Laundering Act introduced by the Council of Ministers include new categories of indebted persons, namely those who store, trade or act as intermediaries in the sale of works of art for transactions over 10,000 euro, including where this is made by art galleries and auction houses.
The program also provides for a discussion with health minister Kiril Ananiev on the policy of the department for personnel collateral of medical specialists.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet