After the NRA Hacker Attack: The Parliament Discuss a Draft Decision to Set Up an Ad Hoc Inquiry Committee
The Parliament has included in its today’s agenda a draft decision to set up an ad hoc inquiry committee over the hack attack on the National Revenue Agency, Focus News Agency reports.
The decision to set up an ad hoc committee was made at a meeting of GERB’s Executive Committee. With that decision, GERB’s Parliamentary Group has been assigned to table the establishment of an ad hoc committee at the National Assembly, which will conduct an inquiry into all facts and circumstances surrounding the unauthorised access to personal data in the system of the National Revenue Agency.
- » President Rumen Radev Met with th US Ambassador to Bulgaria Justin Friedman
- » MFA: No Data For Bulgarians Affected by the Floods in Northern Greece
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Greek Minister For Migration Policy
- » Rosen Zhelyazkov Discusses Mobility Package with EU Ministers in Brussels
- » Ministry of Interior: Migration Pressure in the Region is Increasing
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP