After the NRA Hacker Attack: The Parliament Discuss a Draft Decision to Set Up an Ad Hoc Inquiry Committee
The Parliament has included in its today’s agenda a draft decision to set up an ad hoc inquiry committee over the hack attack on the National Revenue Agency, Focus News Agency reports.
The decision to set up an ad hoc committee was made at a meeting of GERB’s Executive Committee. With that decision, GERB’s Parliamentary Group has been assigned to table the establishment of an ad hoc committee at the National Assembly, which will conduct an inquiry into all facts and circumstances surrounding the unauthorised access to personal data in the system of the National Revenue Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Italy's Foreign Minister Luigi Di Maio: Don't Treat Italy like a Leper Colony
- » Trump's War Against Social Media
- » European Commission: EUR 9.218 Billions Grants for Bulgaria, Italy and Spain on Top of the Table
- » Doubts Remain over Readiness of Bulgaria, Croatia and Romania for Schengen
- » Bulgaria Lifts 14-Day Quarantine, It Remains for 8 Countries Only