The Ministry of Education and Science Offers Teachers to Be Free to Plan their Classroom Work
The Ministry of Education and Science (MON) proposes a modifications in the general and specialized education regulations, which delegates greater autonomy to teachers in methodological planning and teaching according to the capabilities of the class students.
"This is the goal of the planned dropping of the formal structure of the annual thematic distribution, and the requirements for its certification of the restructuring are also dropped," the Ministry of Education and Science said.
"The teacher is given the freedom to adapt his / her work to the pace in each particular class in order to achieve the expected results while at the same time requiring the rhythm of the learning activities and the completion of the curriculum in its entirety", are part of the motives for the proposed changes .
The project was prepared as a result of meetings with the collectives of different types of schools and after discussions with the regional education departments on the need for the elimination of the administrative burden.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Fees are Increasing in most Bulgarian Universities
- » One in Ten Bulgarians between the ages of 18 and 24 has Dropped out of School Early
- » Working as a Bulgarian Student in Europe: What You Need to Know About Work Permits
- » Bulgaria: A Draft Regulation provides for Military training for 10th and 11th Grade Students
- » 15.2% are the Teachers under 35 in Bulgaria, 54 is the Average Age
- » Bulgaria: The Affordable Option for Quality Education in Europe