Selling E-vignettes will be Hampered on July 29
The reason is software updates planned, writes NOVA TV.
Electronic vignetting will be hampered on July 29 due to planned software updates, the Road Infrastructure Agency reported.
Drivers are advised to carefully plan their trip and buy an e-vignette in time.
From 17:00 to 23:00 on July 29, activities are planned to introduce updates of the electronic toll collection system based on time and distance traveled.
Software updates are part of the preparations for commissioning the TOL system.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend