The Bulgarian Golden Girls Will Be Immortalized through Sculptures
Bulgarian rhythmic gymnastics has always been among the sports that have brought us a lot of joy, and our representatives are not accidentally called "golden", because despite the change of generations, they always succeed in winning awards with a lot of work and dedication.
The sculptor Alexander Davidov decided to perpetuate the beauty of the sport and the girls in different shapes. He has already made it to Katrin Taseva. He says his work on this project is more difficult than usual because he seals moments of routines for which he can not pose and work on photographs.
"I am working on the first sculpture of Boryana Kaleyn, and we have two shots of Neviana Vladinova, I work on them," the sculptor Alexander Davidov told “Bulgaria Morning”.
He also said that his idea came after seeing a calendar of pictures of the "golden girls" and chose to start with Katrin Taseva after learning about her charity initiative.
"We made the first pictures, and then I decided to make all the girls, and my first idea is to have at least 15 plastics of this size, which may take about a year and a half, and the first exhibition will be here in Sofia," Davidov added. .
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » SpaceX Successfully Launched its First Two People into Orbit (Video + Live Stream)
- » May 31: 2531 Total Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria, 14 Newly Registered
- » Conferences and Seminars are Allowed in Bulgaria
- » 14 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria for the last 24 Hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria Today - May 30th
- » South Korea: Many Schools Close Again After Reopening