Bulgarian Zhivka Petkova Became Director of Strategy and Regulation Department in the EC
She will take the high post on 1 August, writes NOVA TV.
Bulgarian Zhivka Petkova became Director of Strategy and Regulation Department at the European Commission. Petkova, who is currently in the interim team of the newly elected Commission President, Ursula von der Leyen, will take the high post on August 1st.
She is the Bulgarian woman with one of the highest positions in the European institution. Zhivka Petkova is the mother of three children and for years she has been working with the European institutions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Versus EU: Decent Economy but Poor Quality of Life
- » EC Approves the Bulgarian Scheme in Support of Tour Operators
- » $40 Million Potentially Dangerous Food Seized in Operation Throughout Europe
- » Bulgarian PM after the EU Summit: Bulgaria Will Receive Nearly 29 Billion Euros in the Coming Years
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov in Brussels: It Is Wrong to Think That We Are at the End of the Pandemic
- » Juncker Plan: EIAH to Provide Support for New Specialised Children's Hospital in Bulgaria