More than 3 kg of Gold and Silver Jewels Were Detaied at "Kapitan Andreevo"
Over 3 kilograms of contraband gold and silver jewellery items were detained by customs officers in two cases at Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoint, the Customs Agency reported. The first jewels were found on a bus that traveled from Turkey to Romania through Bulgaria.
The vehicle has been selected for a customs check. In the bag were found 15 packages of jewellery. According to the expertise, some of the ornaments are gold and silver. It was found that the consignment was owned by a Turkish citizen.
In another check on a passenger car entering Bulgaria, employees found polyethylene envelopes with gold jewellery and coins in the handbag of a Finnish citizen. Infringements have been drafted, the customs said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Husband of the Murdered 28-year-old Mother of Two Children faces 20 Years in Prison
- » Bulgaria: Young Mother of Two was found Dead – Husband has been Arrested
- » Bulgaria: 12 Immigrants from Syria were Detained in Sofia in a Car with Serbian Registration
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Traffickers Fly at 200 km/h – Our Police Cars can’t Catch them!
- » Greece detained Bulgarians for defrauding Elderly People for over 260,000 euros
- » Two Ukrainians were detained for Theft in Burgas, Bulgaria