More than 3 kg of Gold and Silver Jewels Were Detaied at "Kapitan Andreevo"
Over 3 kilograms of contraband gold and silver jewellery items were detained by customs officers in two cases at Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoint, the Customs Agency reported. The first jewels were found on a bus that traveled from Turkey to Romania through Bulgaria.
The vehicle has been selected for a customs check. In the bag were found 15 packages of jewellery. According to the expertise, some of the ornaments are gold and silver. It was found that the consignment was owned by a Turkish citizen.
In another check on a passenger car entering Bulgaria, employees found polyethylene envelopes with gold jewellery and coins in the handbag of a Finnish citizen. Infringements have been drafted, the customs said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Police Investigation Into Deaths of a Brother and Sister Near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Scottish Man Killed in the Capital's Dragalevtsi District