More than 3 kg of Gold and Silver Jewels Were Detaied at "Kapitan Andreevo"
Over 3 kilograms of contraband gold and silver jewellery items were detained by customs officers in two cases at Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoint, the Customs Agency reported. The first jewels were found on a bus that traveled from Turkey to Romania through Bulgaria.
The vehicle has been selected for a customs check. In the bag were found 15 packages of jewellery. According to the expertise, some of the ornaments are gold and silver. It was found that the consignment was owned by a Turkish citizen.
In another check on a passenger car entering Bulgaria, employees found polyethylene envelopes with gold jewellery and coins in the handbag of a Finnish citizen. Infringements have been drafted, the customs said.
- » Six Killed in a Gunfire in Germany
- » Six Senior Public Officials Investigated over Conflict of Interest
- » Former Interpol Chief Sentenced to more than 13 Years in Prison for Corruption
- » Nearly 100 Dangerous Prisoners Escaped from a Prison in Paraguay
- » Bulgarian Man Brutally Murdered in London
- » A Bulgarian was Seriously Injured in an Attack in Malta