A Gas-Powered Car Ignited in the "Vitinya" Tunnel, There Is an Injured
One person was injured when a gas-powered vehicle caught on fire and quickly filled with smoke. This was announced by the Ministry of Interior. The incident took place in the "Vitinya" tunnel on Hemus Motorway. The traffic through the tunnel is currently limited. Cars are redirected to the old road.
Police, Fire and Emergency Assistance teams are on the site.
- » A Spanish Air Force Plane Crashed into the Sea
- » Fire in Liberian School Killed 26 Children
- » Seventh Casualty of the Floods in Spain
- » Cruise Ship Overturned near Senegal, Six People Were Killed
- » An Explosion in a Russian Lab that Stores Deadly Viruses Like Smallpox, HIV and Ebola
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured