A Gas-Powered Car Ignited in the "Vitinya" Tunnel, There Is an Injured
One person was injured when a gas-powered vehicle caught on fire and quickly filled with smoke. This was announced by the Ministry of Interior. The incident took place in the "Vitinya" tunnel on Hemus Motorway. The traffic through the tunnel is currently limited. Cars are redirected to the old road.
Police, Fire and Emergency Assistance teams are on the site.
- » Five People were Killed in a Fire in a Building in the French City of Strasbourg
- » Three Children Killed in Gas Explosion in Northern Macedonia
- » A Tram Hit a Child in Sofia
- » Train with 160 Passengers Aboard Derails in Australia
- » 5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
- » At least 57 were Killed in Avalanches in Pakistan