Rain Showers Accompanied by Thunder Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from 25C in Northeast to 35C in Southwest
Today, in the eastern part of the country, and later into the day in the mountainous areas of western Bulgaria, cumulus and cumulonimbus clouds will form. Expect rain showers accompanied by thunder and temporary strong winds, hailstorms are possible. A light to moderate northwest wind, or northeast in the east of the country, will bring cooler air. The maximum temperatures will be within a wide range – from 25C in the northeast to 35C in the southwest, in Sofia - about 28C.
Pressure will continue to drop slowly and will get near the average for the month.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH)
- » Тhe Global Sea Level Is Rising Faster than Expected
- » Alaska Set a Record High Temperature and a Record Amount of Snowfall in the Same Day
- » Weather Forecast: Foggy and Cloudy
- » The Dirtiest Air in the World Is in New Delhi
- » Brussels Increases the Fine for Throwing a Cigarette Butt from 50 to 200 Euros
- » Greenland's Largest Airport Is Closing due to Climate Change