A New Hacker Attack against the Commission for Personal Data Protection Was Prevented
We prevented a hacker attack against the Commission for Personal Data Protection, its Chairman Ventsislav Karadjov told the Bulgarian National Radio. The attempt was made through the wireless Wi-Fi network of the commission, which means that the perpetrator was within the area of the building.
It is not clear whether the web site of the Commission for Personal Data Protection or the database were the target of the hacker attack, Ventsislav Karadjov pointed out.
Today, the Commission for Personal Data Protection launched an inspection at the National Revenue Agency in relation with the leak of personal information of over 5 million Bulgarian and foreign citizens after the recent hacker attack, BNR reported.
- » NASA is Investigating the First Crime Committed in Space
- » The Escaped Prisoners from the Prison in Stara Zagora are Moldovan Citizens
- » The Recent Fake Bomb Alerts Turned out to Be Part of an International Action
- » Police Detained a Bulgarian in France with Nearly 30 kg of Cannabis
- » 1kg of Cocaine and Almost 5kg of Heroin Seized by Police in Plovdiv Area
- » Cyberterrorists Attacked 40 US Cities