President Rumen Radev Will Be on a State Visit to the Republic of Croatia
President Rumen Radev will be on a state visit to the Republic of Croatia on July 23rd and 24th at the invitation of his colleague, President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović.
The deepening of the bilateral partnership in the economy, energy, tourism, science, education and culture, the cooperation of the two countries in the European Union and on the topics of the region's agenda, as well as the pursuit of a common approach for investment and tourism promotion in Southeastern Europe, are expected to be among the highlights of the meeting of the presidents of Bulgaria and Croatia.
Rumen Radev will be welcomed with an official ceremony by Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, after which the two presidents will hold a meeting and will lead the plenary talks of the delegations of the two countries.
During his visit to Croatia, the head of state willalso hold a meeting with Prime Minister Andrej Plenković.
Later, in Zagreb, President Radev will meet with representatives of the Bulgarian community in the country.
On the second day of his state visit, President Rumen Radev will visit Zemunik Air Force Base in Zadar.
- » Mariya Gabriel Is an EPP Vice-President Candidate
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria's National Security Is Guaranteed only within NATO
- » Christine Lagarde's Team at the European Central Bank is Made up Entirely of Men (PHOTO)
- » New Protest against the Election of Attorney General - Ivan Geshev
- » Korneliya Ninova Met with United States Ambassador to Bulgaria Mrs. Herro Mustafa
- » PM Borissov: Greece-Bulgaria Interconnector Pipeline Is of Strategic Importance for Ensuring Energy Security in the Region