President Rumen Radev Will Be on a State Visit to the Republic of Croatia
President Rumen Radev will be on a state visit to the Republic of Croatia on July 23rd and 24th at the invitation of his colleague, President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović.
The deepening of the bilateral partnership in the economy, energy, tourism, science, education and culture, the cooperation of the two countries in the European Union and on the topics of the region's agenda, as well as the pursuit of a common approach for investment and tourism promotion in Southeastern Europe, are expected to be among the highlights of the meeting of the presidents of Bulgaria and Croatia.
Rumen Radev will be welcomed with an official ceremony by Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, after which the two presidents will hold a meeting and will lead the plenary talks of the delegations of the two countries.
During his visit to Croatia, the head of state willalso hold a meeting with Prime Minister Andrej Plenković.
Later, in Zagreb, President Radev will meet with representatives of the Bulgarian community in the country.
On the second day of his state visit, President Rumen Radev will visit Zemunik Air Force Base in Zadar.
- » The G-7 Will Help Fight the Big Fires in the Amazon
- » MFA: Due to Transport Strikes in Spain, There May be Difficulties with the Transport
- » The Talks on Controversial Topics at the G7 Summit Begin
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Government Provided BGN 82.510 Million for the Repair of the Su-25
- » Bulgarian Security Agency will have Access to Student Data to Monitor Radicalization
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: We Suggest to Have a Cybersecurity Department in the European Commission