69% of Bulgarians Approve the Reduction of Party Subsidies from BGN 11 to BGN 1 Per Vote
69% of Bulgarians approve the reduction of party subsidies from BGN 11 to BGN 1 per vote.
This shows the data from a representative Trend study made on a “24 Hours” order, in the period 9-16 July.
For state subsidy, the highest percentage collects the option of BGN 1 (42%) and 25% believe that the parties should not receive money from the state. Only 2% believe that the parties should receive more than BGN 7 per vote in elections.
Despite the impressive majority, which supports the reduction of state subsidies for parties, 47% of respondents are on the opinion that political formations will become more dependent on business.
The proportion of people who believe the government will finish its full mandate is increasing. Optimistic are up to 55% of the people; pessimists are 35%.
Borissov continues to be the most approved party leader with a 36% positive attitude.
Krasimir Karakachanov - 29%, Korneliya Ninova - 24%, Veselin Mareshki - 24%, and Tatyana Doncheva - 19% are also in the first five.
Hristo Ivanov (10%), Mustafa Karadaya (10%), Rumen Hristov (9%), Rumen Petkov (9%), Kostadin Kostadinov (8%) and Atanas Atanassov (7%) meet the lowest positive attitude. Kostadin Kostadinov (45%) and Rumen Hristov (42%) remain with the highest unrecognizability.
- » Toll Charges for Heavy Goods Vehicles will be from 3 to 7 Stotinki per km
- » February 19 – Day of Commemoration for Vasil Levski
- » EC: Robots can be Used to Create Fake News
- » The Government has Allocated BGN Half a Million to Bulgarian Communities Abroad
- » Bulgaria - The 45th Suitable Country for Raising a Child
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy with no Rain