Hackers Attacked the Websites of the Airports in Burgas and Varna
Experts have already recovered one and are working on the other website, reported NOVA TV.
Burgas and Varna airport sites have been attacked from another hacker, reported "24 hours" newspaper, citing the press center of the airport in Varna.
The information was blocked shortly before midnight last night. And there is currently no access to the site of Burgas Airport.
According to the press center of Varna airport, specialists are working and within a few hours the page of the Burgas airport will be restored.
From there, they assured that the site of Varna Airport is already operating normally.
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million