National Tourism Council Will Meet in "Golden Sands"
Employers' organizations also participate in the council, NOVA TV reported.
The National Tourism Council will meet in the Golden Sands Resort. The meeting will be opened by Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova. The Council should assist in shaping and implementing policies in the sector.
It includes representatives of institutions as well as tourist associations and national resorts. Employers' organizations also participate in the council.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Burgas Airport with a 70% increase in Passengers compared to 2021
- » Tourism in Bulgaria: In July, Stays in Hotels Grew by more than a Quarter, Revenues - by 50%
- » Lifeguard Died after Saving Drowning Women in Sunny Beach
- » Bansko Is The World's Most Popular Ski Resort, New Study Finds
- » Bulgaria: Hotels in the South expect Enough Occupancy in September
- » After a 3-year Break: The "Orient Express" Visited Bulgaria