National Tourism Council Will Meet in "Golden Sands"
Employers' organizations also participate in the council, NOVA TV reported.
The National Tourism Council will meet in the Golden Sands Resort. The meeting will be opened by Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova. The Council should assist in shaping and implementing policies in the sector.
It includes representatives of institutions as well as tourist associations and national resorts. Employers' organizations also participate in the council.
- » Bulgarian Flight Delays Trigger A Government Investigation
- » Eurostat: In Five Years No Sea Cruise has been Realized in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Ranks Last in the EU in Online Holiday Booking
- » Significant Increase in Bulgarians' Trips for the Second Quarter of the Year
- » The Strike of the Ryanair Pilots is POSTPONED
- » We Can Already Choose Our Seats on the Train