National Tourism Council Will Meet in "Golden Sands"
Employers' organizations also participate in the council, NOVA TV reported.
The National Tourism Council will meet in the Golden Sands Resort. The meeting will be opened by Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova. The Council should assist in shaping and implementing policies in the sector.
It includes representatives of institutions as well as tourist associations and national resorts. Employers' organizations also participate in the council.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Grand Canyon National Park Closed because of the Coronavirus
- » 10,000 Bulgarians were in Italy Last Month
- » Ryanair has Grounded nearly all of its Planes until June
- » Turkish Airlines Suspend Flights
- » Wizz Air Stops all Flights to and from Varna
- » Bulgaria Closed its Borders to non-EU Countries, some Countries from the EU and Switzerland