Female Suicide Bomber Killed 6 People in Pakistan
A terrorist kamikaze killed six people - including two policemen - in northwestern Pakistan. The attack was carried out at the entrance to a hospital in the village located on the outskirts of Dera Ismail Khan district.
The terrorist was acting at a time when police officers helped to transport the bodies of two of their colleagues who were shot and killed by extremists on Saturday. The suicide came by foot. In the explosion of the explosive device, she killed two policemen, four civilians and injured 13 people. Among the wounded were eight other police officers and five civilians.
Later, at the scene, policemen discovered the disfigured head of the 28-year-old terrorist.
The responsibility for the assassination was taken by a spokesman for Tehrik e Taliban Pakistan, who sent a statement to the local media.
- » Six Killed in a Gunfire in Germany
- » Six Senior Public Officials Investigated over Conflict of Interest
- » Former Interpol Chief Sentenced to more than 13 Years in Prison for Corruption
- » Nearly 100 Dangerous Prisoners Escaped from a Prison in Paraguay
- » Bulgarian Man Brutally Murdered in London
- » A Bulgarian was Seriously Injured in an Attack in Malta