The Traffic on Trakia Highway Will Be Stopped for an Hour Tonight
The reason is the installation of a frame - part of the electronic toll collection system.
Between 23:00 and midnight the traffic in both directions from the 40th to 44th km of the Trakia highway in the region of Ihtiman will be stopped.
The reason is the installation of a special framework that will be part of the electronic toll collection system.
While the traffic is stopped, drivers can travel through Ihtiman or wait on the highway.
- » How much have the Loans and Deposits of Bulgarians increased Since the Beginning of the Year?
- » The Samples for Legionnaires’ Disease Taken from the Hotel Where the British Tourists Have Stayed Are Negative
- » Russian Humanoid Robot Fyodor's Spacecraft Failed to Dock at the ISS
- » Sunny and Hot Saturday
- » Sofia Residents Will Be Able to Track Information about Upcoming Disasters in the City via Their Phone
- » 9 Kilometers Long Car Queue at The Danube Bridge 2 Border Checkpoint