The Traffic on Trakia Highway Will Be Stopped for an Hour Tonight
The reason is the installation of a frame - part of the electronic toll collection system.
Between 23:00 and midnight the traffic in both directions from the 40th to 44th km of the Trakia highway in the region of Ihtiman will be stopped.
The reason is the installation of a special framework that will be part of the electronic toll collection system.
While the traffic is stopped, drivers can travel through Ihtiman or wait on the highway.
- » Official: End of the Private Lotteries in Bulgaria
- » Container with Ionising Radiation above the Norm Identified at Varna Port
- » Bulgarians Mark the 147 Years since the Death of National hero Vasil Levski
- » Bloomberg: Bulgaria May Delay its Bid to Adopt the Euro
- » European Commission to Invest €101.2 Million to Promote a Green and Climate-Neutral Europe
- » First Outbreak of Bird Flu for 2020: 6 000 Mulards to be Killed in Rakovski