Tomislav Donchev: We Need to Spend more Money on Cybersecurity
We need to spend more money on cybersecurity. This was what Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev told bTV after the hacker attack at the NRA. According to him, the costs for cybersecurity are 5 Million BGN per year.
Donchev added that who would bear the blame for the leakage of the personal data of millions of Bulgarians will be decided after a detailed analysis of what happened and that this analysis can not be done quickly.
For the parties’ donations, Donchev said that in GERB, rules are yet to be set up, but he thinks that where is a doubt for the money, it should be not accepted.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Merkel Won't Consider her Withdrawing in 2021
- » Ukrainian MPs Asks More About Bulgarian Experience in Fighting COVID-19
- » President Radev Calls for Return to Normal Life the Soonest Possible, PM Borissov Said he will Pull GERB out of Parliament If the President Vetoes the State of Emergency
- » Bulgaria’s GDP to Decline by 3% in the Worst Case Scenario
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO
- » Boyko Borissov: The EC Prepares Guidelines against COVID-19 for all Member States