Tomislav Donchev: We Need to Spend more Money on Cybersecurity
We need to spend more money on cybersecurity. This was what Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev told bTV after the hacker attack at the NRA. According to him, the costs for cybersecurity are 5 Million BGN per year.
Donchev added that who would bear the blame for the leakage of the personal data of millions of Bulgarians will be decided after a detailed analysis of what happened and that this analysis can not be done quickly.
For the parties’ donations, Donchev said that in GERB, rules are yet to be set up, but he thinks that where is a doubt for the money, it should be not accepted.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: We Suggest to Have a Cybersecurity Department in the European Commission
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe