Rescue Teams Help Two Injured Paragliders near Dupnitsa
Mountain Rescue Service teams have helped two injured paragliders, the Mountain Rescue Service told Focus News Agency. The two men were injured in paragliding accidents near Dupnitsa. The rescuers have conducted two operations. One of the men is a Japanese. Both were taken to hospital in good condition. One of the paragliders got caught in a tree, and the other one got hurt while landing, the rescue service said.
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million