Rescue Teams Help Two Injured Paragliders near Dupnitsa
Mountain Rescue Service teams have helped two injured paragliders, the Mountain Rescue Service told Focus News Agency. The two men were injured in paragliding accidents near Dupnitsa. The rescuers have conducted two operations. One of the men is a Japanese. Both were taken to hospital in good condition. One of the paragliders got caught in a tree, and the other one got hurt while landing, the rescue service said.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor