French-German Consortium Wins Sofia Airport Concession Tender
Bulgaria has picked consortium asset manager comprising Meridiam, Strabag and Munich Airport to run and operate Sofia Airport for 35 years, DFNI Online reported citing Bulgaria's transport minister.
The consortium is to invest more than EUR 600 mln for the airport’s development and has offered an annual concession fee of EUR 24.5 mln.
It has previously operated at LaGuardia Central Terminal, Queen Alia International Airport, Ivato International Airport and Facesne Airport.
The overall development project is expected to boost the economic growth and tourist development of the country.
© 2019 All rights reserved. Citin
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor