French-German Consortium Wins Sofia Airport Concession Tender
Bulgaria has picked consortium asset manager comprising Meridiam, Strabag and Munich Airport to run and operate Sofia Airport for 35 years, DFNI Online reported citing Bulgaria's transport minister.
The consortium is to invest more than EUR 600 mln for the airport’s development and has offered an annual concession fee of EUR 24.5 mln.
It has previously operated at LaGuardia Central Terminal, Queen Alia International Airport, Ivato International Airport and Facesne Airport.
The overall development project is expected to boost the economic growth and tourist development of the country.
© 2019 All rights reserved. Citin
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million