New Management of Bulgaria’s State Fund Agriculture Elected
The Management Board of the State Fund Agriculture on July 19 chose new management of the Fund, Vassil Grudev, was elected as Executive Director after the previous one resigned for personal reasons earlier today, reports BNT.
The prosecutor’s office announced that all five officials of the fund who were detained over alleged involvement in corruption schemes with EU funds were released on bail.
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million