New Management of Bulgaria’s State Fund Agriculture Elected
The Management Board of the State Fund Agriculture on July 19 chose new management of the Fund, Vassil Grudev, was elected as Executive Director after the previous one resigned for personal reasons earlier today, reports BNT.
The prosecutor’s office announced that all five officials of the fund who were detained over alleged involvement in corruption schemes with EU funds were released on bail.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor