5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Greece
5.3 magnitude earthquake on the Richter Scale was registered in Greece. The tremor was recorded at 11.13 am
There is no information about seriously injured people or major damages. There were power cuts in Athens.
The epicentre of the earthquake is located 23 km northwest of Athens, reports the European Mediterranean Seismological Center.
This is the latest earthquake in the region. A few days ago, a powerful earthquake measuring 5.1 on the Richter Scale was registered in northern Greece.
- » Sunny and Hot Saturday
- » 5 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Strikes Japan
- » The Beauty of the Amazon Jungle - The "Lungs of the Earth" (GALLERY)
- » 250 Acres of Oak Forest and Pastures Burned near Vetren
- » Weather Forecasters Warn about Dangerous Rip Currents
- » Macron: Amazonia Fires Are an "International Crisis"