The Parliament Extended Its Working Hours
The Parliament extended its working hours until the points relating to the F-16 deal were adopted.
The proposal was made by the GERB deputy Dzhema Grozdanova. "The proposal was voted by 114 deputies - 52 of them voted agains, 8 abstained, and thus the proposal was adopted.
Deputies will continue to work on the ratification of the International Aircraft Contract, Framework Agreements, as well as to update the state budget in order to reflect the cost of airplanes in it. Moreover, the working time of the plenary was extended until the adoption of the Military Intelligence Act.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov: We Will Seek a Fair Update of Pensions, Third Month in a Row All 2.1 Million Pensioners Will Receive a Supplement
- » 2020 Rule of Law Report: The Level of Perceived Judicial Independence in Bulgaria Remains Low
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria May Purchase Eight More F-16 Block 70 Aircrafts From Lockheed Martin
- » Bulgaria's Council of Ministers and Political Parties Fined for Non-Compliance With Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » Bulgaria: Residents of 22 Town Halls and 2 Municipalities Elect a Mayor
- » Bulgaria:The Morbidity of COVID-19 Decreases, PM Resumes Weekly Media Briefings