The Parliament Extended Its Working Hours
The Parliament extended its working hours until the points relating to the F-16 deal were adopted.
The proposal was made by the GERB deputy Dzhema Grozdanova. "The proposal was voted by 114 deputies - 52 of them voted agains, 8 abstained, and thus the proposal was adopted.
Deputies will continue to work on the ratification of the International Aircraft Contract, Framework Agreements, as well as to update the state budget in order to reflect the cost of airplanes in it. Moreover, the working time of the plenary was extended until the adoption of the Military Intelligence Act.
- » President Rumen Radev and Reuven Rivlin Discussed Partnership in Innovations and the Good Practices in Water Resources Management
- » PM Borissov Left for Switzerland to Participate in the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos
- » Ukraine's Prime Minister Resigned
- » Consultations with President Radev on the Problems in the Election Process Continue
- » A New Series of Consultations with President Rumen Radev about the Bulgarian Constitution
- » Speakers of Parliaments in the Western Balkans Countries Gather on a Meeting in Bulgaria