The Berlin Process in Sofia will be a Mini-presidency Focusing only on Western Balkans
The Berlin Process in Sofia will be a mini-presidency focusing only on the Western Balkans, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva said during a meeting with ambassadors and permanent representatives of Bulgaria abroad, Focus News Agency reported.
"I am very glad that Bulgaria has taken over the chairmanship of the Berlin Process. It will not be just a summit here, it will be a mini-presidency focused only on the Western Balkans," she said. She further sadi that a number of meetings between ministers and businesses will take place.
"The priorities are related to connectivity – transport, digital and human, reconciliation through education and ecology," Zaharieva said, adding that she would rely on the relevant ministers to prepare the programme in that respect.
- » Speakers of Parliaments in the Western Balkans Countries Gather on a Meeting in Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov Departs from Cairo to Berenice Naval Base on the Red Sea Coast (PHOTOS)
- » Herro Mustafa Chose a Bulgarian Rose as the Motif of her Ambassador’s Coin
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva to Participate in the Foreign Affairs Council on the situation in Iraq and Libya
- » Bulgaria to Host the Three Seas initiative Summit
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria Herro Mustafa Met with Defense Minister Karakachanov