Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Investing in Cybersecurity is Needed
,,We are making a competition for such specialists and nobody is coming'', said the Deputy Prime Minister, quoted by NOVA TV.
"Are we 100% protected in the IT era? Of course we are not. There is no state or institution which is ". This was stated in the show "Hello, Bulgaria" by Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva.
"One of the new challenges is hybrid wars. Investing in cybersecurity is needed, "Zaharieva commented.
"At the Security Council, which the Prime Minister convened, we discussed how we can improve the remuneration of IT specialists in the state administration so that we attract the best because they are not competitive with the private sector that is in constant shortage of such specialists, said Zaharieva.
"Higher wages are needed. We are making a competition and no one is appearing. "
She admitted that since the beginning of the year there have been two attempts to break the MFA system but they have failed.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor