Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Investing in Cybersecurity is Needed
,,We are making a competition for such specialists and nobody is coming'', said the Deputy Prime Minister, quoted by NOVA TV.
"Are we 100% protected in the IT era? Of course we are not. There is no state or institution which is ". This was stated in the show "Hello, Bulgaria" by Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva.
"One of the new challenges is hybrid wars. Investing in cybersecurity is needed, "Zaharieva commented.
"At the Security Council, which the Prime Minister convened, we discussed how we can improve the remuneration of IT specialists in the state administration so that we attract the best because they are not competitive with the private sector that is in constant shortage of such specialists, said Zaharieva.
"Higher wages are needed. We are making a competition and no one is appearing. "
She admitted that since the beginning of the year there have been two attempts to break the MFA system but they have failed.
- » Sofia Celebrates its Holiday - September 17th
- » Sofia Will Host the European Mobility Week
- » President Radev: Freedom of Speech in Bulgaria is in Crisis
- » 31st EU Contest for Young Scientists Kicks off in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Economy is Moving at Such Pace that we Cannot Manage with the Infrastructure
- » 59 Political Parties And 7 Coalitions Will Participate in the October Local Elections