The Lower House of the US Congress Did Not Accept Trump's Proposal For Impeachment
The Lower House of the US Congress has rejected the proposal to initiate a procedure to remove President Donald Trump from office.
Only 95 congressmen voted against the draft resolution against 332. This shows the huge divide in the Democratic Party, comment analysts.
The House of Representatives, with a majority of Democrats, decides on the issue of impeachment for the first time. Submitting the proposal is probably an attempt to derive political dividends after another scandal involving President Trump's name, said familiar.
Meanwhile, he described the idea of impeachment as "ridiculous" and continued the attacks on the four prominent representatives of the Democratic Party.
- » More than 200,000 Czechs Have Gathered in Prague to Demand the Resignation of Billionaire Prime Minister Andrej Babiš
- » Estonia Will Host One of the World's Largest Cyber Defense Exercises
- » Most Americans Believe Donald Trump Should Be Removed from Office
- » France: Nearly 15,000 Households Are still Without Electricity
- » 45 Flights Were Delayed or Canceled in Moscow
- » Johnson: After Brexit, EU Citizens Will Be Treated Like Migrants from other Countries