The Lower House of the US Congress Did Not Accept Trump's Proposal For Impeachment
The Lower House of the US Congress has rejected the proposal to initiate a procedure to remove President Donald Trump from office.
Only 95 congressmen voted against the draft resolution against 332. This shows the huge divide in the Democratic Party, comment analysts.
The House of Representatives, with a majority of Democrats, decides on the issue of impeachment for the first time. Submitting the proposal is probably an attempt to derive political dividends after another scandal involving President Trump's name, said familiar.
Meanwhile, he described the idea of impeachment as "ridiculous" and continued the attacks on the four prominent representatives of the Democratic Party.
- » Iran Will Allow Women to Attend National Football Team Match
- » Pope Francis Expressed Concern About Forest Fires in the Amazon Jungle
- » Boris Johnson: Britain Will Be an International, Outward-Looking Country after Brexit
- » Scientists Performed the First Complex Quantum Teleportation
- » Beijing Introduces New Retaliatory Tariffs on about $75 Billion Worth of US Goods
- » Putin and Erdogan Discussed the Situation in Syria over the Phone