Mostly Sunny Weather Today, Highs between 27C and 32C
It will be mostly sunny today, with some cloudy spells in the afternoon and a few isolated showers. It will be a quiet and fine day, with maximum temperatures mostly between 27C and 32C, meteorologist Boryana Markova of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH)told Focus News Agency. The atmospheric pressure will rise slightly and will be close to the average for the month.
The Black Sea coast will be mostly sunny, with some clouds developing in the afternoon but chances of rain are low. A light to moderate northeast wind, which in the afternoon will start blowing from the east-southeast. Maximum temperatures mostly between 25C and 28C. The sea water temperature is 24 -25C.
- » Cyprus Launches a Mass Tree Planting Campaign
- » It Will Be Sunny Today, around and after Noon - Hot
- » Sunny and Hot Saturday
- » 5 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Strikes Japan
- » The Beauty of the Amazon Jungle - The "Lungs of the Earth" (GALLERY)
- » 250 Acres of Oak Forest and Pastures Burned near Vetren