An Accident Left Three Metropolitan Districts without Electricity
High-voltage power lines accident, owned by the State Electricity System Operator, led to the exclusion of the Boyana substation in Sofia, CEZ reported. "Boyana" square, "Cinema Center" and part of "Manastirski livadi" in the capital are without electricity.
CEZ mobilizes all of its available teams to provide alternative power to the affected users as soon as possible, from the company assured.
Until the accident has been rectified, the company will maintain the supply of power to a backup scheme.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Germany to Step on “Emergency Break” to Curb Third Wave of Coronavirus Infections
- » Four Paws and Sofia Municipality Launch First Cat Census in Sofia
- » Plovdiv Police Launches Raid on Funeral Agencies
- » Serbia: Islamic Leader Allows Vaccine Shots during Ramadan
- » Truth about Covid-19 and Mortality in Bulgaria
- » Shots from Different Vaccines Should Not Be Mixed Says WHO Representative in Bulgaria