An Accident Left Three Metropolitan Districts without Electricity
High-voltage power lines accident, owned by the State Electricity System Operator, led to the exclusion of the Boyana substation in Sofia, CEZ reported. "Boyana" square, "Cinema Center" and part of "Manastirski livadi" in the capital are without electricity.
CEZ mobilizes all of its available teams to provide alternative power to the affected users as soon as possible, from the company assured.
Until the accident has been rectified, the company will maintain the supply of power to a backup scheme.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Provides BGN 50 Million to Increase Salaries of University Lecturers
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended to November 30
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 76: Grand National Uprising 3
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Registered Cases, 19014 Total