An Accident Left Three Metropolitan Districts without Electricity
High-voltage power lines accident, owned by the State Electricity System Operator, led to the exclusion of the Boyana substation in Sofia, CEZ reported. "Boyana" square, "Cinema Center" and part of "Manastirski livadi" in the capital are without electricity.
CEZ mobilizes all of its available teams to provide alternative power to the affected users as soon as possible, from the company assured.
Until the accident has been rectified, the company will maintain the supply of power to a backup scheme.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: How will Hospitals Cope with Increased Number of People Infected with COVID-19
- » Bulgaria Introduces COVID-19 “Green Certificate” for All Indoor Activities from October 21
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: The Number of Hospital Beds in Sofia will be Increased
- » 574 Romanians Have Died in 24 hours from COVID-19
- » New York City Hall is Removing a Statue of Thomas Jefferson due to his Slaveholding Past
- » One-Third of Bulgaria is Already in the Most Alarming COVID Zone