The National Assembly Will Discuss the Financing of Political Parties once again
According to BNR, the Bulgarian National Assembly is expected to include in its agenda President Radev's veto on amendments to the 2019 Budget Law which allows the financing of political parties by donations from legal entities and sole proprietors.
According to Bulgaria’s head of state Radev, the latest amendments make the political parties dependent on business and we should oppose to the threat of a possible merger between party and state, which is forbidden by the constitution.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor