Sunny Today, Scattered Showers and Thunder
It will be mostly sunny today, with scattered showers and thunder, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency.
A light to moderate wind from the north-northwest. Maximum temperatures from 25C to 30C, in Sofia 24-25C. The Black Sea coast will be mostly sunny, with a light to moderate northeast wind. Maximum temperatures at 26-28C.
Seawater temperature at 24-25C.
- » Sunny and Hot Saturday
- » 5 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Strikes Japan
- » The Beauty of the Amazon Jungle - The "Lungs of the Earth" (GALLERY)
- » 250 Acres of Oak Forest and Pastures Burned near Vetren
- » Weather Forecasters Warn about Dangerous Rip Currents
- » Macron: Amazonia Fires Are an "International Crisis"