Sunny Today, Scattered Showers and Thunder
It will be mostly sunny today, with scattered showers and thunder, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency.
A light to moderate wind from the north-northwest. Maximum temperatures from 25C to 30C, in Sofia 24-25C. The Black Sea coast will be mostly sunny, with a light to moderate northeast wind. Maximum temperatures at 26-28C.
Seawater temperature at 24-25C.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather Forecast: Windy with Maximum Temperatures between 10C and 15C
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny
- » Code Yellow Warning for Hazardous Weather in 4 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Broken Clouds with Maximum Temperatures between 4C and 9C
- » NIMH: Code Yellow and Code Orange Warning for Dangerous Weather in Place in 16 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Rain or Snow