Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova Held a Meeting with Leading Travel Agencies
Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova met with leading travel agencies in order to discuss measures for attracting organized tourists in the late bookings and last minute segment for summer 2019 and preparations for the 2020 summer season. The meeting was held in the Golden Sands seaside resort
According to BNR, the tour operators confirmed there was powerful competition from countries in the region which are conducting a large-scale campaign to attract tourists by directly subsidizing charter programmes. They emphasized the need to earmark more money to advertise the country as a tourist destination.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators Expect a Difficult Winter Season
- » Winter Tourism: Bulgaria Expects a Serious Growth of Tourists in Ski Resorts
- » From October 14, Bulgaria Air Resumes Flights to and from Israel
- » Vaccine Jab Availble at Sofia Airport as of Monday
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers Reluctant to Ask for 'Green Passport' from their Guests
- » Restaurants and Hotels in Bulgaria Will Not Close, Despite Covid Crisis