Tonight the Traffic on Struma Highway Will Be Stopped for an Hour
From 23:00 to 24:00, the traffic on Struma Highway will be stopped in both directions. This will happen at the 163rd km of the motorway in the area of the of Marino Pole village near Petrich.
In order to avoid traffic problems during the day, a framework for the construction of an electronic toll collection system for the use of the national road network on a distance basis for vehicles above 3.5 tons will be installed late in the evening.
During this period, the traffic will be redirected by a bypass route: through the village of Kulata - Chuchuligovo - Marino pole - Marikostinovo - Struma Motorway and vice versa. Drivers need to drive carefully, according to the speed limits and the road signaling.
All citizens and transport companies can get information about the current traffic situation from the API website.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali
- » Forest Fires Near Marseille, Thousands Evacuated
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Protests in Bulgaria: March and "Patriotic Omelet" at the Protest in Sofia Last Night
- » Bulgaria: The Police Removed the Tent Camps of the Protesters All Over the Country
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total