The Closed Swimming Pools in Sofia Have Removed the Violations and are Already Working
The Regional Health Inspectorate closed 6 swimming pools in Sofia because of a lack of water quality.
Dr Desislava Dragancheva, Head of State Health Control Department, said in the morning block of BNT that the violations have been removed and the pools are already open.
Pools that were closed due to the water quality violation are already in operation. Violations have been removed.
Pools have been subject to chemical deviations in water quality related to pool use and water purification.
Repeated samples have already been released, in which the indicators comply with the norms and the pools are open.
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million