Deputies Decide Whether Bulgarians Will Use Voting Machines
The deputies are expected to vote on the proposed changes to the Electoral Code for dropping the machine voting in local and parliamentary elections. Last week, one vote didn’t reach for the governors to obtain a quorum.
The opposition refused to register and the meeting failed. Thus the amendments were not voted, and the President of the National Assembly Tsveta Karayancheva scheduled an extraordinary session of the parliament.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General