Deputies Decide Whether Bulgarians Will Use Voting Machines
The deputies are expected to vote on the proposed changes to the Electoral Code for dropping the machine voting in local and parliamentary elections. Last week, one vote didn’t reach for the governors to obtain a quorum.
The opposition refused to register and the meeting failed. Thus the amendments were not voted, and the President of the National Assembly Tsveta Karayancheva scheduled an extraordinary session of the parliament.
- » Bulgarian Security Agency will have Access to Student Data to Monitor Radicalization
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe