A New Cyclone Is Expected to Cross over Greece Today
Today in Greece is expected the peak of the dangerous meteorological phenomena.
Мeteorologists warn that the cyclone, which flooded roads, houses and shops, was once again entering the western part of the country.
Within a few hours, it will reach Northern Greece with short, but heavy rainfall, and sometimes with hailstorms.
A warning for dangerous weather has been issued in much of mainland Greece and in some of the Aegean islands. Civil protection recommends the tourists to track the weather forecast to be extremely cautious when traveling.
- » Тhe Global Sea Level Is Rising Faster than Expected
- » Alaska Set a Record High Temperature and a Record Amount of Snowfall in the Same Day
- » Weather Forecast: Foggy and Cloudy
- » The Dirtiest Air in the World Is in New Delhi
- » Brussels Increases the Fine for Throwing a Cigarette Butt from 50 to 200 Euros
- » Greenland's Largest Airport Is Closing due to Climate Change