PM Borissov Gathered an Extraordinary Summit of the Council of Ministers' Security Council
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov has gathered the Council of Ministers' Security Council for the hacker servers of the NRA. Borissov is expected to have all the heads of special services, including Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov, Interior Minister Mladen Marinov.
On Monday, it became clear that a hacker attack was the cause of data leakage from the Revenue Agency. About 5 million citizens are affected. The National Revenue Agency and State Agency "National Security" started the case investigation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » LIVE: Health Minister Ananiev: The Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria is Extended
- » Croatia's Ruling Party Wins Parliamentary Elections
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Serbia Declares a State of Emergency in Belgrade
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov and the Minister of Defense Attended the Celebration of the Plovdiv Garrison