The Repair and Restoration of the Miniral Bath in Bankya Will Cost BGN 8 mln
,,The repair and restoration of the mineral bath in Bankya will end in one year'', said Yordanka Fandakova, Mayor of Sofia.
The mineral bath will open doors as a place for spa tourism but will also function as a cultural center, she specified:
"We expect the bath in Bankya to work next year at the time, and more than BGN 8 million is the investment in this site, and the work is very precise because every detail, architectural detail, needs to be restored."
Yordanka Fandakova also said that the Municipality has invested BGN 20 mln for the utilization of the mineral waters of Sofia, and the mineral baths in the Ovcha Kupel and Gorna Banya neighborhoods are also going to be repaired.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian History: 119 years since the Ilinden–Preobrazhenie Uprising
- » After the Arson in North Macedonia the Renovated Facade of the Bulgarian Cultural Center is Ready
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the 185th Anniversary of the Birth of Vasil Levski
- » “Bulgaria and Macedonia. History and Politics” Enters all major World Libraries in English
- » Bulgarian Actress Maria Bakalova will be in Guardians of the Galaxy 3
- » US with a Report on Religious Freedom in Bulgaria: Mosques are not Built or Repaired