The Police Discovered more than 3,500 Counterfeit Items in Haskovo
More than 3,500 items with the trademark logo were found in the course of police actions taken by criminologistс from the State Agency for Drug Policy in Haskovo and their colleagues from the city of Dimitrovgrad.
This was announced by the Ministry of Interior press center. Some of them, 105 t-shirts, were seized from a Mercedes-Benz car driven by a 45-year-old New Zealander. The car was stopped for inspection yesterday at 5:25 pm on Rakovsky Boulevard in Dimitrovgrad. The remaining 3422 branded goods were confiscated in the framework of inspections of workshops in the village of Teketo and the village of Kozlets, owned by two men - 70 and 49 years old. Three pre-trial proceedings under Article 172 of the Criminal Code have been initiated.
- » NASA is Investigating the First Crime Committed in Space
- » The Escaped Prisoners from the Prison in Stara Zagora are Moldovan Citizens
- » The Recent Fake Bomb Alerts Turned out to Be Part of an International Action
- » Police Detained a Bulgarian in France with Nearly 30 kg of Cannabis
- » 1kg of Cocaine and Almost 5kg of Heroin Seized by Police in Plovdiv Area
- » Cyberterrorists Attacked 40 US Cities