Deflation of 0.6% for June
Inflation for June in comparison with May is minus 0.6%, the National Statistical Institute reported.
Inflation from the beginning of the year (June 2019 versus December 2018) was 1.2% and the annual inflation in June 2019 compared to June 2018 was 2.8%.
The average annual inflation for the period July 2018 - June 2019 compared to July 2017 - June 2018 was 3.3%.
- » Lower Consumption and Exports will Slow Growth in Bulgaria in 2020-2021
- » A1 Accepts Payments in Cryptocurrency in Austria
- » ECB Is Considering New Economic Stimuli
- » Tourism Revenues in Greece Rise by more than 15% a Year
- » Cyber Insurance is Now Entering the Bulgarian Market
- » BNB Optimistic about the Bulgaria’s Gross Domestic Product