The Health Insurance Contribution Remains 8%, however, Bulgarians Will Have to be Additionally Insured with a Health Insurance Fund.
The health insurance contribution remains 8%. Apart from this, however, Bulgarians will have to be additionally insured with a health insurance fund.
This was made clear during a round table on the future of healthcare in Bulgaria and the introduction of a new health insurance model that the Health Minister presents today. If a person is not extra insured in a fund, some of the medical services will have to be paid by the person. The model also makes provisions that prices for medical activities, whether clinic paths or pre-hospital treatment, will be negotiated directly between funds and health care establishments or centres.
- » MMA: The Students who Returned from China aren’t Infected with Coronavirus
- » Is the Ukrainian Citizen who was Hospitalized in Stara Zagora Infected with the Coronavirus?
- » Ukrainian Citizen is Hospitalized in Stara Zagora because of Suspected Coronavirus Infection
- » First Victim of the Coronavirus in Europe
- » Chinese Doctors have Found a Way to Treat Coronavirus-Infected People
- » European Commission: 99% of the Coronavirus Carriers are in China