The Health Insurance Contribution Remains 8%, however, Bulgarians Will Have to be Additionally Insured with a Health Insurance Fund.
The health insurance contribution remains 8%. Apart from this, however, Bulgarians will have to be additionally insured with a health insurance fund.
This was made clear during a round table on the future of healthcare in Bulgaria and the introduction of a new health insurance model that the Health Minister presents today. If a person is not extra insured in a fund, some of the medical services will have to be paid by the person. The model also makes provisions that prices for medical activities, whether clinic paths or pre-hospital treatment, will be negotiated directly between funds and health care establishments or centres.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 549 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria, another Death Case
- » 3,6% more Infected by Coronavirus in Bulgaria than a Day Earlier
- » Bulgaria: 531 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases, 20 Death Cases, 37 People have Recovered
- » 498 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria
- » 485 Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 14 People Died
- » Bulgaria to Sign Two Contracts with China for the Supply of Medicines for the Treatment of COVID-19