4.7 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Was Registered in Greece
4.7 magnitude earthquake on the Richter Scale was registered in northern Greece.
Athens' Geodynamics Institute reports that the tremor struck at 6:08 p.m. (1508 GMT) Saturday about 30 kilometres northwest of the city of Agrinio at a depth of 28 kilometres.
There is no information for serious damages and injured people.
- » Sunny and Hot Saturday
- » 5 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Strikes Japan
- » The Beauty of the Amazon Jungle - The "Lungs of the Earth" (GALLERY)
- » 250 Acres of Oak Forest and Pastures Burned near Vetren
- » Weather Forecasters Warn about Dangerous Rip Currents
- » Macron: Amazonia Fires Are an "International Crisis"