Variable Cloudiness Today in Bulgaria, Rain Showers in the Afternoon
Variable cloudiness expected today, with rain showers in the afternoon, and possibly thunder, meteorologist Martin Slavchev of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency.
A mostly moderate northwest wind will continue to blow. The maximum temperatures will reach 22C to 27C, in Sofia - about 23C. Pressure will stay below the average for the month. The Black Sea coast will see mostly sunny weather, with cloud increasing at times. In the afternoon, mostly in the northern part, showers are expected. In the morning, wind will be moderate from the northwest, and in the afternoon sea breeze will prevail. It will be warmer, with maximum temperatures between 24C and 27C°, which are slightly higher than the sea water temperature.
- » Тhe Global Sea Level Is Rising Faster than Expected
- » Alaska Set a Record High Temperature and a Record Amount of Snowfall in the Same Day
- » Weather Forecast: Foggy and Cloudy
- » The Dirtiest Air in the World Is in New Delhi
- » Brussels Increases the Fine for Throwing a Cigarette Butt from 50 to 200 Euros
- » Greenland's Largest Airport Is Closing due to Climate Change