Cloudy Weekend Weather
On Saturday will blow mostly moderate northwest wind. Northeast cool air will enter Bulgaria from its in eastern part. There will be significant amount of cumulus and cumulonimbus clouds. Rainfall will occur in many places, temporarily intensive with thunderstorm activity. Significant quantities are also expected. Temperatures will decrease and the predominant maximum will be between 21 C° and 26 C°.
In the first days of the next week, a moderate northwest wind will blow. Cloudiness will be variable, there will be occasional showers and in some places - thunders. The predominantly maximum temperatures will be between 22 C° and 27 C°. In the middle of the week the temperatures will rise.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached