Mayor of Sofia : I haven’t yet Made a Decision whether to Run in the Local Elections
Mayor of Sofia Yordanka Fandakova said she has not yet decided whether to run in the Local Elections in October, Focus News Agency reports. "The nominations within the party structures hasn’t started yet, there is a procedure in GERB. I will make my own decision in the course of these procedures. There is no decision yet, only all sorts of claims and speculations. I still have to make my personal decision," said the mayor of Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly