Mayor of Sofia : I haven’t yet Made a Decision whether to Run in the Local Elections
Mayor of Sofia Yordanka Fandakova said she has not yet decided whether to run in the Local Elections in October, Focus News Agency reports. "The nominations within the party structures hasn’t started yet, there is a procedure in GERB. I will make my own decision in the course of these procedures. There is no decision yet, only all sorts of claims and speculations. I still have to make my personal decision," said the mayor of Sofia.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev