Six Swimming Pools in Sofia with Water Quality Violations
Differences in water quality by chemical indicators were found in 6 swimming pools in Sofia. This was announced by the Bulgarian National Radio "Horizon" Mariana Petrova - Chief Inspector of the Health Control Department at Regional Health Inspectorate - Sofia.
Two of the samples also have microbiological indices. If a discrepancy occurs, the control authorities must stop the pool without draining it. As long as the problems are solved.
In Sofia there are officially 48 outdoor pools. At this stage, 96 inspections were made and 140 samples were taken. Including those with three-day sequential research before opening them for citizens.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 295 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 41 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 58 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 185 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgarian Health Inspector: The Peak of the Flu Epidemic is expected at the end of January and the first week of February
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 153 New Cases in the Last 24 hours